Monday, January 31, 2011

Adidas Originals x Star Wars – Spring/Summer 2011 Collection


Recently Adidas shoes have become more exciting and more playful. Their Star Wars collection is going to make quite an impact in stores. Its not only for Star War fans, buts also people love and collect sneakers are going to want a pair in their collection.



My favourite ones from this collection would have to be the Star Wars x adidas Originals El Dorado ‘Storm Trooper’ their designed to look like an AT-AT driver.
If I get the chance to own pair of these shoes, I don't think I can see myself wearing them. They would be strictly for collection purposes.





To go back to see that Adidas is making an impact with their creative and outrageous styles, popular celebrity Lil'Wayne was seen wearing these.
Also available in Black & Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment